ACD Tas is excited to organise state-wide Centrelink Outreach Sessions for parents/carers and people with disability to come to our office and meet with a Centrelink Engagement Officer.
These sessions are for anyone who:
- has questions about Centrelink services,
- wants to know what’s available to them,
- finds it difficult to go to Centrelink offices,
- would like assistance with Centrelink forms.
Register now for sessions being run in:
- Hobart – https://www.trybooking.com/CJSTG
- Launceston – https://www.trybooking.com/CJPAE
- Devonport – https://www.trybooking.com/CJKWV
You can also express your interest in a future session, or if you are unable to attend one of the above sessions at the time or location offered.