ACD Tas values the opportunity to connect people who share the life experience of having a family member or members with disability or disabling conditions.
Gain peer support through our regional landline numbers and Freecall Number 1800 244 742, email, social media, in-person at offices in Devonport, Newstead, and Hobart or by appointment through our virtual meeting room (video conferencing from home).
We offer a suite of family centred activities to a wide range of families of children with disability to respond to a broad range of needs throughout the state. We can assist you with:
- Information in support of rights & service and system navigation and engagement
- Situation/Option exploration and planning
- Collaboration and support for your innovations
- Guided Referral
- Mentoring & demonstration
- Raising Awareness and undertaking community development activities
- Strengthening your peer support network
Contact us for a one-on-one consultation or come along or connect virtually with a group and meet other parents and carers, share information, talk with and hear from guest speakers, discuss relevant issues & determine innovative solutions, and share stories and personal experiences.
Freecall ACD Tas for further information on 1800 244 742.