ACD Tas Upcoming Events Calendar
ACD Tas events for the next four weeks are as below. If you would like to find out more please contact us via phone on 1800 244 742 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About ACD Tas MyTime
MyTime is a national program of facilitated groups, that enables parents and carers to talk and catch up with each other, in a relaxed atmosphere. We understand the demands and rewards of caring for a child with a disability or chronic medical condition.
Facilitators work with group members, helping them get to know each other and learn more about the services and supports in their area. Members choose what they would like to discuss in their groups, with help from the facilitator. Depending on what the group wants to do, the facilitator might guide group activities or provide resources. You can join your usual MyTime group or alternative groups if the time/day is more suitable.
Play helpers keep children, including pre-school siblings, busy and active in activities such as singing, drawing, playing with toys, blocks or sand so members can spend time catching up with one another. Play helpers have skills in leading children’s play activities. However, they may not be qualified childcare workers.
- Hobart – Level 3, 168 Collins Street – 10:00am – 12:00pm
Facilitator: Cassie Sharp
- Howrah – 135 Clarence Street – 9:30am – 11:30am
Facilitator: Min Lane
- New Town – Children’s Centre, 80 Swanston St – 10:00am – 12:00pm
Facilitator: Selina Spowart
- Launceston – NCN, 59D Amy Road – 9:30am – 11:30am
Facilitator: Naomi Simpson-Kitt
- Devonport – Mission Early Learning, 32-36 Valley Road – 9:15am – 11:15am
Facilitator: Cybele Beach
- Carpark Conversations – Online/VMR – 7pm – 8pm – RSVP for link at email@example.com
No topic off limits – Facilitator: Naomi Simpson-Kitt firstname.lastname@example.org